A question that has been presented to me numerous times is "What kind of vitamin C should I take, and why?"
Latest information about the beneficial effects of vitamin C. This is where you'll find our case studies, clinical trial results and tips from our experts who include doctors and fully qualified nutritionists!
- Could a simple localised vitamin C deficiency give you a heart attack?500 Views Posted on: February 11th 2019Read more
For the past century, scientific articles have continued to pour in showing that there are very many risk factors for heart disease, like elevated cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, and so on.
- Was your Christmas a Heart Health Risk? Liposomal Vitamin C and B Complex could be the solution...452 Views Posted on: January 23rd 2019Read more
Be honest, did you go mad on the mince pies, festive chocolates and sausage rolls?
- Nutrition advice for arthritis support over the cold, damp winter months346 Views Posted on: January 21st 2019Read more
According to Arthritis Research UK, 10 million people suffer from arthritis, a painful condition which can flare-up during the colder months of the year.
- A Happier Diabetic Christmas with Atrient C and Alpha Lipoic Acid410 Views Posted on: December 5th 2018Read more
If you’re diabetic or pre-diabetic, Christmas requires a hefty dose of willpower, which isn’t always readily available!
- Transform your gut health with Vitamin C and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid…611 Views Posted on: December 5th 2018Read more
Is your gut health making you miserable? Time to optimise the health of your digestive system with Altrient Liposomal Vitamin C and Altrient R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA).
- Could Liposomal Glutathione and liposomal Altrient Vitamin C be the magic bullets for protection against Pneumonia?491 Views Posted on: November 29th 2018Read more
Many of us think that pneumonia is a disease of the past, a life-threatening infection that relates to the Victorian times. However, this lung disease is having a twentieth century revival and it’s those of us that smoke, have compromised immunity or diabetes or drink excessively that may be at risk, alongside the very young and elderly who are of course more vulnerable. Stress, poor diet and even living in a damp home can also impact on lung health.
- Your ‘Must-Have’ Fertility Supplements537 Views Posted on: October 25th 2018Read more
Why when we are living in such abundant lives in the West, with access to plentiful foods flown in from all over the globe, is our fertility on a downturn? Nutritional Therapist Angela Heap reveals why Altrient vitamin C, Altrient B and Altrient Acetyl L-Carnitine are at the top of her ‘must-have’ nutrients for preconception and beyond…
- World Heart Day: Can Liposomal Vitamin C give you a healthy heartbeat?485 Views Posted on: September 27th 2018Read more
As World Heart Day pumps into action on the 29th of September we highlight liposomal vitamin C as our heart hero and shine light on two health pioneers who through their own life struggles and quest for specialist knowledge have championed the role this incredible vitamin has to play in cardiovascular health.
- ALZHEIMERS: Is prevention possible with vitamin C?468 Views Posted on: September 27th 2018Read more
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) – is a form of dementia and is the most common neurodegenerative brain disease in the world. Recent estimates suggest that globally there are 35.6 million people living with dementia, which is expect to rise to a staggering 115.4 million people by 2050.
- Vitamin C, gum health and anti-ageing – What’s the connection?746 Views Posted on: August 3rd 2018Read more
A bright smile that reveals healthy pink gums and dazzling white teeth wins hands down over beauty products for knocking off the years. And when you’re smiling it lifts the jowls so you get an instant face lift too!