Firstly, we were incredibly inspired by everyone’s super-human effort in the IRONMAN Lanzarote Race. It was so special to witness so many athletes crossing the finish line with such emotion and pushing themselves to undertake such a difficult challenge.
- Potential Pitfalls of a Vegetarian Diet530 Views Posted on: May 20th 2019Read more
A well-balanced vegetarian diet could do wonders for your health and vitality, as scientific studies continue to reveal some of the benefits of vegetarian diets for supporting cardiovascular health, reducing some risk factors and supporting normal cholesterol levels and weight management.
- Amazing Training and Fitness Tips with Claire McGrath IFBB Champion184 Views Posted on: May 16th 2019Read more
This month we are taking you on a journey into the professional and challenging fitness industry.
- Ironmind - Niall Breslin gives his account of the Ironman Competion199 Views Posted on: May 9th 2019Read more
I knew my body, even after years of punishing, professional rugby, football and injury, it could just about stand up to this challenge and commitment, but I also knew that if I was going to get through the intensity of the Ironman training, especially in the hostile environment of an Irish winter, it was my mind that would be the north star that guided me through.
- Why magnesium and vitamin D are as important as calcium for nutritional support of bones…418 Views Posted on: May 7th 2019Read more
However, it is also true that you can’t just rely on calcium to support the health and maintenance of strong bones!
- What type of vitamin C supplement is best? By Dr Levy MD618 Views Posted on: April 1st 2019Read more
A question that has been presented to me numerous times is "What kind of vitamin C should I take, and why?"