If you’re diabetic or pre-diabetic, Christmas requires a hefty dose of willpower, which isn’t always readily available!
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Find out more about R-Alpha Lipoic Acid today.
- Transform your gut health with Vitamin C and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid…611 Views Posted on: December 5th 2018Read more
Is your gut health making you miserable? Time to optimise the health of your digestive system with Altrient Liposomal Vitamin C and Altrient R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA).
- How Strong is Your Heart this Valentines Day?462 Views Posted on: February 12th 2018Read more
This Valentine’s Day don’t just indulge yourself with chocolates - treat yourself to R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L-Carnitine, a far better option for a healthy. Read our Healthy Heart for Valentine's day 2-minute guide!
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and ‘Sugar Awareness’ – Your Summer Success Story534 Views Posted on: August 9th 2017Read more
Blood sugar imbalances can lead to hunger and constant cravings for sugar, thwarting your dreams for a sylph-like summer!
- Sick of being SAD in the winter - Could Alpha Lipoic Acid be the missing link?500 Views Posted on: November 16th 2016Read more
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) and where does it fit in with conventional treatments for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)? Adding ALA to your feel-good toolkit may be the final key to banishing the winter blues…
- How Does Alpha Lipoic Acid Work?3045 Views Posted on: June 18th 2014Read more
Alpha lipoic acid (otherwise known as ALA) is a powerful supplement that fights against free radical cells in your body. These are cells which have unpaired electrons – that will attack other molecules in order to achieve stability. When you they do this, it will damage the DNA of these molecules and spread disease.
- Product Rebrand Announced for LivOn Labs Lypo-Spheric292 Views Posted on: July 17th 2013Read more
LivOn Labs has recently announced that they will be rebranding their Lypo-Spheric product range for Europe. The packaging of the product will come into line with the European standards and the products, including the AGE-Blocker, GSH and the Vitamin C supplement, will take on the LivOn Labs Altrient trade mark.